COVID-19 and the corresponding economic effects may be a source of uncertainty for you and your family. There is so much information at our fingertips, it can be overwhelming to navigate it all. We want to be a resource for you and a source of calm in this time.
We have a number of blog posts coming with some helpful tips particular to what this all means for your commercial real estate. Whether you are a tenant, landlord, or investor, we can help you weather this storm. This particular post, however, is meant to serve as an aggregate of various helpful resources that have shaped our thoughts during this crisis. We have listed various website below that you may find helpful. We will continue adding to this page throughout this ever-evolving season; if you have any helpful additions, please send them along!
If there are any questions we can answer for you, please do not hesitate to reach out. While our team has moved to working remotely in order to protect our community, we are conducting business as usual. You can reach all of our staff at our main number (336.724.1715) or send an email to email@example.com and one of our brokers will be in touch.
To all of our clients, community, and to the greater world, we wish you good health!
- Center for Disease Control & Prevention
- North Carolina Department of Health & Human Services
- North Carolina Local Health Departments
- SBA Disaster Assistance Loans
- Winston Salem Chamber of Commerce Impact Survey
- North Carolina Unemployment
- Potential Liabilities for Employers
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce Emergency Loans Guide & Checklist
- Paycheck Protection Program